What’s the *real* take away from Chat GPT?
It’s that most content is so unoriginal and uninspiring, even a robot could do it. 🤖
So how do you write original and clever emails, blogs, and social media posts that will delight your small business’ customers?
Here are a few idea to get you started:
- Try googling the questions your customers always ask you. If you can’t find an answer on the SERP (search engine results page) or if the answers are lacking, write your own!
- Don’t blog or email just to do it. Deadlines are important to keep you on track, but readers can tell when you posted just to post.
- Ask yourself, “Would I consume this content?” An honest review of the piece’s helpfulness will produce better outcomes.
- Write content that builds on itself. This will create a library of content on one topic that you can interconnect. Consider the 93 #MarketingTipMonday posts focused on small business marketing as an example.
- Read good content. When you read good content, it helps you to be able to identify good content, and therefore write it. This hearkens back to the ABCs of marketing: Always Be Creepin’.
Need help creating blogs, emails, sales collateral, and other marketing pieces for your small business that delight your audience? Let’s talk!