It’s not that hard to get likes. Or clicks. Or follows.
All you have to do is:
- Craft generic content that appeal to a broad audience.
- Regurgitate industry tropes over and over again.
- Claim you’re being brave or trying something new.
- Share a quote or popular content from a thought leader.
- Connect with literally anyone. (High five to all my bot followers.)
And while that type of activity may get you a thumbs up, you know what it won’t likely get you? Cash money.
I’m in the business of revenue—using sound marketing strategies to increase my clients’ financial success. If you need a marketing partner and you’re also revenue focused, reach out.
Prioritize content that builds your credibility and fuels your sales pipeline, and know that this type of content may not always get the most clicks or likes.