You likely know the ABCs of sales: Always Be Closing. But do you know the ABCs of Marketing? Always Be Creepin’.
- Creep marketing experts to learn from their successes (and mistakes)
- Creep customers through your analytics and surveys to see what motivates them to act
- Creep competitors to keep your edge in the marketplace
- Creep national and industry trends to minimize surprises and terminate tone-deaf campaigns
- Creep people who you think are great at their jobs, even if they work in a different function or business type, to find nuggets of wisdom others in your position likely won’t uncover
Excellent marketers are rarely surprised. All this creepin’ leads to a deep understanding of your customers, your prospects, your product, and business trends. Powered by this information, you’ll know what is reasonable to expect from your campaigns and how to insulate your results in this fickle industry.